We are still committed to sharing stories of Atlanta in unique and immersive ways whether you are at home or able to walk with us in person.
Check out our Virtual Tours if you want to explore at home.
Our in-person tours have relaunched with mostly outdoor seating and tours.
What we are doing:
- We have limited tour size to a maximum of 8 people.
- We will stay outside as much as possible.
Tour time has been limited to 2.5 hours to reduce the amount of time spent wearing masks.
- All of our guides must wear a mask throughout the tour.
- We have a set screening protocol for all employees. Any employees who feels or demonstrates COVID symptoms is required to stay home and is not permitted to work their shift.
- We have converted the entire tour to a contact-less experience, using digital brochures that shall be emailed to your phones.
- Guides will carry wipes and hand sanitizer.
What we ask of our guests:
- Guests should stay home if they are sick.
All guests must wear a mask throughout the tour.
- We encourage all guests to stay six feet apart while walking.
- Guests should watch hands frequently, avoid close contact with people who are sick, and avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own water bottle.
Guests shall be required to sign a waiver confirming that they do not have COVID symptoms.