Want to wow clients, colleagues, or friends?
Our private tours are a perfect way to showcase Atlanta’s food scene, art and architecture, and unique history.
Benefits of a Private Event
- Interactive and fun morale and team-building activity for your company
- Delicious and memorable event for your family, girlfriends, or travel groups
- Exclusive and private tastings
- Option to customize tasting locations, start times, and durations
Private Tour Events and Pricing
Atlanta Food Walks offers two private tour options:
- The Downtown Southern Food Walk is identical to the public tour, with 15 tastings at 7 locations and a 2 mile walk. The tour may begin at any time between 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and takes approximately 3.5 hours. Pricing for the Downtown Southern Food Walk begins at $76.70 per person, which includes all of the food and drinks (including one alcoholic beverage), a participant brochure, a complete guided tour through the city, and an 18% gratuity for the tour guide. Guests may also choose to purchase the VIP upgrade for $15.00 which includes an additional 2 cocktails and a rum praline at the end of the tour.
- The Castleberry Hill Evening Food Walk is our roving cocktail party through Atlanta’s artsiest neighborhood. Tours include large portions at 3 restaurants, enough for a hearty dinner, and a 1 mile walk, along with a guided tour explaining the fascinating history of this corner of Atlanta. On Mondays through Thursdays, the tour may begin at any time between 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. and on Fridays through Sundays, the tour may begin at any time between 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. The tour takes approximately 2.5 hours. Pricing for the Castleberry Hill Evening Food Walk begins at $88.50, which includes all of the food and drinks (including two alcoholic beverages), a participant brochure with coupons, a complete guided tour through Castleberry Hill, and an 18% gratuity for the tour guide. Guests may also choose to purchase the VIP upgrade for $15.00 which includes an additional 2 cocktails and a rum praline at the end of the tour.
The minimum size for a private tour is 10 people and maximum size is 16 people. Larger groups may be broken into smaller groups at staggered times for the Downtown Southern Food Walk, and groups of up to 50 people can be accommodated on the Evening Food Walk with the groups ending at the same location.
Private Group Reservations
- The minimum size for a private tour is 10 people. If you have less than 10 guests, you may join one of our public tours or pay for 10 people for the private tour.
- No refunds are given for no-shows or cancellations.
- Private Group Tour tickets that are sold less than 15 days from agreed tour date require full payment to hold a specific date, tour route and time.
- Private Group Tour tickets that are sold more than 15 days from agreed tour date require a $250.00 deposit and the balance paid within 15 days of the tour.
- Once purchased, all tickets and payments are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled.
- Tours take place rain or shine.
Still have Questions?
Next Steps: Booking a Private Group Tour
Upon completing the Private Group Tour Request Form, a representative from Atlanta Food Walks will contact the Group Tour Organizer within 1-2 business days.